Nodine Legal is observing CDC guidance on Covid-19
We are open but are currently only seeing clients by appointments only in observance of the CDC recommendations for Covid-19.
Precautions we are following:
- Non-employees are allowed in office by appointment only.
- Clients will not be allowed to bring others with them.
- Clients will be contacted by phone to setup telephone or virtual meetings for existing meetings.
- In-person meetings are conducted only where necessary.
- Office sanitization after all in-person meetings.
Do you have:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher;
- Traveled outside a 60 mile radius of Parsons, Kansas; and
- Difficulty breathing.
If you do then we would ask that you please refrain from coming into our office. We will be happy to meet with you by telephone or virtual means.
The health and safety of all our clients is of paramount concern and the CDC has determined persons of advanced age and particularly those suffering from existing health conditions to be at risk. Accordingly, Nodine Legal is observing CDC guidance to help protect those most vulnerable.